Hello lovelies, this post is all about my face… well, actually what my daily makeup routine costs. I use my absolute favorite products on a daily basis, so I go through them quite often. Because of this, you won’t see anything that is insanely expensive… really nothing over $25.00 goes on my face every day. I save my more expensive makeup for special occasions, when I get real fancy…. So not that often but, sometimes.
Here is a photo of my everyday go-to makeup look for reference!
Fair warning – I wear a full face every day. That may seem like a lot to some of you, and that’s fine! Women – we’re the best because we can do whatever the eff we want to our faces! If a full face isn’t your thing – well then girl, do your thang – I am not mad at that!
Here goes the breakdown with links to all products:
My favorite places to shop for makeup is Ulta Beauty, followed by online shopping at Colourpop and Wet n Wild.
- Primer: Wet n Wild PhotoFocus Face Primer $4.99
- Foundation: Nyx Total Control Drop Foundation (in Natural) $13.99
- Concealer: e.l.f. Cosmetics HD Lifting Concealer (in Fair) $3.00
- Contour stick: Wet n Wild MegaGlo Makeup Stick (in Where’s Walnut?) $3.99
- Setting powder: NYC Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder (in Translucent) $2.99
- Bronzer: e.l.f. Cosmetics Bronzer palette (in Golden) $4.00
- Blush: Wet n Wild Color Icon Blush (in Rose Champagne) $2.99
- Highlighter: Wet n Wild Mermaid Highlighting Bar (in Midnight Moon) $6.99
- Eyebrow powder: I mix my own with black and brown eyeshadows…
- sorry, guys. I haven’t found the perfect brow powder for purchase yet.
- Eyeshadow: Colourpop Pressed Powder Eyeshadow (in Full-Zip) $5.00
- Liquid liner: Eyeko Fat Liquid Eyeliner (in Black) $22.00
- Mascara: Benefit They’re Real Lengthening Mascara Mini (in Black) $12.00
- Lips: Carmex Original Jar Lip Balm (3 pack) $2.79
So, there you have it. My everyday face costs a total of $84.73 to recreate. I will also say that I am a bargain hunter for sure, and I often purchase makeup in bulk when I have a good coupon or there is a special going on. Plus, things like mascara are interchangeable, the product listed above might be my favorite now but who knows in a month or two. Also, you see above the most expensive product I wear every day is my liquid liner and in all honesty, I got that for free (sort of) as part of a Birchbox subscription I used to have, and it’s lasted 2 years and running! I definitely recommend that eyeliner – even at the $22.00 price tag.
What are your favorite products for everyday use? Share with me in the comments below!